What if a customer is requesting to speak to their CSM?:
- First, Confirm with the customer if they have already opened a ticket with customer support.
- If Not, advise the customer to reach out to their CSM/Customer Support Representative to get their ticket opened.
- If Yes, or if a customer calls in and states that they have not received a callback from their CSM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of: "Customer Escalation - Customer Name". In the body, add details on the escalation and the original ticket number.
- ***All escalation forms should be sent through your DM***
Escalation Form/Support Follow-Up Timelines:
- Enterprise / Platinum - Within 4 hours from the escalation form being submitted, just to let them know we have received their escalation and are working on it. The CSM/Leader will confirm the follow-up timeline and next steps. The TM is responsible for viewing the ticket updates in salesforce to validate the communication and next steps.
- Gold/ Silver/ Mobile - Any forms submitted before 12 noon CT, Monday through Friday, will be contacted within the same business day. The general time frame for this is 8am - 5pm, depending on the number of escalations and the customer's time zone. We will make every effort to follow up on the same day. Any forms received after 12 noon CT will be contacted the next business day before 12 noon CT.
- Indirect - Any forms submitted before 12 noon CT, Monday through Friday, will be contacted within the same business day. The general time frame for this is 8am - 5pm, depending on the number of escalations and the customer's time zone. We will make every effort to follow up on the same day. Any forms received after 12 noon CT will be contacted the next business day before 12 noon CT.
- Bronze - 24 hours Monday through Friday unless we have an entire site down
- *** Important*** There are items that are escalated faster than the above-mentioned timelines. The Sr. leader will make this determination once the form is received. By default, the escalated items will be:
- Total site down more than 3 days or recurring site down issues.
- New camera fluctuations
- Any issues that have not been resolved in a timely manner
- ***If for any reasons these above-mentioned timelines have not been met, please send the Sr. leader the customer escalation ticket number***
Updates and Cadence:
- Based on the above-outlined follow-up timelines, the leader/CSM will update the form (ticket) with internal comments. They will also add the next steps or confirm that the customer has been contacted and educated.
- Please view the open ticket in Salesforce at the bottom of the Account Page under ZenDesk tickets. We will be updating the tickets in the comments for DM/TM to view.
CSM's, Please use the template below if you are approached directly by TM/DM:
Hello TM/ DM.We are glad to hear from you and realize the need for a fast customer response and problem resolution. The Customer Support teams are working quickly on tickets and emails from our customers. If you are reaching out as well, this may delay the process flow and delay any needed resolution. We have created a process to accommodate your needs and it is utilized consistently by our Senior Leadership in CS. Here is the process we follow for needed responses or escalations, https://docs.google.com/document/d/1erT4d3CqzVkkYnjwkH4e9QJ_NxIOb9D3ez2r4fuKPkw/edit?usp=sharing. If you are receiving this template, we ask that you follow this process, please. email@example.com is the email you will forward your request or the email to. The Senior Customer Success Leadership will receive these. Thank you.